Friday, November 23, 2018

REFLECTION ON DAY 1

DAY 1 (15/11/2018) - LP 1

It was first day of the Intership Phase-II Practice Teaching at St. Goretti's HSS, Nalanchira, as a part of the Fourth semester B.Ed programme.


I got 8th standard for teaching. I prepared the lesson plans according to the portions given to me. The first chapter given to me is RATIO.


First I introduced what is meant by Ratio ,  its uses and some examples related to the ratio. The sub unit taken was PART RELATIONS. Here a line is drawn , divided into some equal parts and relations between different parts are found. Then a general concept of ratio was derived.

I'm happy that I could manage the class well. All the students were cooperative and well disciplined. I could complete the lesson as I planned.



Image result for st goretti school nalanchira

1 comment:

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...