Sunday, December 2, 2018

REFLECTION ON DAY 11

Day 11(01/12/2018) - LP 11 & LP 12


Today, there was a special time table as it was an extra compensating working day. I had class only in the afternoon session.

There was one and half hours for me. So I take  the class on a smooth pace. A small revision on the topic of previous class and the chapter Ratio  were  conducted. Students respond very well.

Problems related to the area of parallelogram was the portion of today's class. Activity charts used for the steps and construction.


Ensured maximum student participation. Two lesson plans  completed. Very happy that all students understood the problems clearly. Managed the class effectively. Cleared all their doubts. I'm fully satisfied with the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...