Saturday, December 1, 2018

REFLECTION ON DAY 9

Day 9(27/11/2018) -LP 9


Reached the school on time. Went for morning discipline duty. After prayer, the list of free periods collected and distributed the duties.

Second and third period were substitutions. I had class on fourth period. The topic was problems on the ratio of THREE QUANTITIES. My optional teacher Deepthi ma'am and Ancy teacher came for the observation. So I was a little bit tensed.

Activity charts and cards used as teaching aids.  One of the problems was confusing and I explained it to the students. Then they understood it . Activity charts helped to clear each and every steps.


I got very good responses from my students. Endured the complete student participation.  Lesson was completed as I planned .

 After first observation, teacher gave me suggestions to improve myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...