Monday, December 31, 2018

REFLECTION ON DAY 22

Day 22(31/12/2018)- LP 17 & LP 18


Today was the re-opening day after the vacation. 

Started the day with morning prayer. Collected the list of substitution periods and distributed for all.  As I had class on second period, I prepared for it  . 

Today I  got two periods ,second and forth. The topic was  ISOSCELES TRAPEZIUM.Activity card given in groups for checking previous knowledge. Models used to explain the formation of isosceles trapezium from a rectangle. As it was similar to the parallelograms, students could understand easily and  prepared the trapezium themselves.  Also they derived the relation between  areas of rectangle and isosceles trapezium from it. Activity chart helped to solve more problems and clear doubts.

On forth period, problems on area of isosceles trapezium solved. Constructions of isosceles trapezium were done by the students in groups.

I'm fully satisfied with the classes and I could complete the lessons as I planned.  Class management was good.


Thereafter, the day was completed with full of substitutions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...