Saturday, December 15, 2018

REFLECTION ON DAY 14

Day 14(05/12/2018)- LP 15 & LP16


The day started with morning prayer at 9.10 am. Collected the substitution lists and distributed to all. The day was very tight as there were 4 absenties among us. Forenoon was completed with substitution classes.


I had class on 6th period. My optional teacher, Deepthi ma'am informed that she may come for my class observation. I prepared well. As class started , she came. Due to tension, I made some small mistakes in class and she pointed out them in my observation book. Also she given comments on my positives and improvements I had made.

Along with Deepthi ma'am, one of my general teachers Joju sir also came . He also gave me suggestions.

After 6th period, I got seventh period and 8th period also . So I completed two lesson plans. Class management was not much hard. I'm fully satisfied with the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...