Saturday, December 1, 2018

REFLECTION ON DAY 10

Day 10(30/11/2018) -LP 10


Reached the school on time. After the morning prayer collected the list of free periods and distributed to all.


I had class on second period. Started the new chapter AREA OF QUADRILATERALS.
The concept of quadrilaterals, their types and properties discussed at the beginning.


First topic was  SAME AREA. Explained the way of converting a rectangle into a parallelogram, using models. Students understood both they have same area. It helped them to construct a parallelogram of given sides  and  area.


Models helped to construct parallelogram very easily. Ensured Maximum student participation.  Class management was good and I could complete the lesson as I planned. I'm fully satisfied with the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...