Saturday, December 1, 2018

REFLECTION ON DAY 7

Day 7(24/11/2018)- LP 7



Reached the school on time. After  morning prayer, collected the list of free periods and assigned the duties to all. I had class on second period. So I prepared for it. The topic was problems on THREE QUANTITIES of the chapter RATIO. Students solved the problems themselves.

One of the problems on the ratio of investments was solved using algebra. So I explained one more method to  to solve RATIO problems, which they already learned in previous class . So they understood it very easily.

Maximum student participation ensured in the class. Activity charts, activity cards helped the class be  interactive. Class management was easy to handle. Lesson template was completed as I planned

Today I got extra periods on two divisions to teach the the chapter Ratio, as their teachers were absent.

Very happy that all the duties and substitutions were completed effectively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...