Saturday, December 15, 2018

REFLECTION ON DAY 12

Day 12(03/12/2018)- LP 13


Reached the school on time. After morning prayer, list of free periods collected and distributed to all. I had class on second period and so I got prepared for it. 

The topic was problems on the area of parallelogram. Three different types of problems were there. Activity cards used for group work. Problems explained with the help of activity charts. Three problems were different as well as  difficult. So students needed more explanation. I tried my maximum level to provide them explanation at the simplest way. But there were little bit confusions and doubts  were left with them. More improvements should be taken.

Class management was good. I couldn't complete the lesson, as it contains doubtful problems. Noon meal duty, noon discipline and everything duties were followed as usual.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...