Thursday, January 10, 2019

REFLECTION ON DAY 26

Day 26(10/01/2019)


Reached the school on time. Went for morning duty.Started the day with prayer. HM gave us instructions to be followed. Collected the list of substitution classes and distributed it among my group.

I had class on second period. I prepared for it. Today the topic was Quadrilaterals started  and I  chosen the INQUIRY TRAINING MODEL for the lesson. First, instructions to be  followed explained to  the students. Students have to ask me questions to derive the area of a quadrilateral. The specialty is that teacher will not explain the steps, teacher only replies YES or NO.

There were small confusions with the method, but while it started students understood the way and asked questions frequently. Sometimes they stopped and then I gave the small hints and the continued by thinking on the hint. Finally derived the equation of area of quadrilateral. I was very happy and fully satisfied with the class and the class management was easy.

After the class, went for substitutions and discipline duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...