Friday, January 25, 2019

REFLECTION ON DAY 37

Day 37(25/01/2019)



Today is the final day of INTERNSHIP PHASE of the Fourth semester. Reached the school on time. Went for morning duty.Started the day with prayer. HM invited our group leader to share the experiences. Gayathri spoken and thank them for the support given.We gave a small present, an angel as a token of love.


I had class on second hour and conducted  diagnostic test for those who scored score poor marks on achievement test. Gave small gifts for those scored highest on achievement test.



I had shown my Innovative works today-
 1) CIRBOT- A Circle Drawing Robot
 2) MOVING QUADRILATERAL

I thank my students for helping me to develop as a good teacher as well as an individual.

This internship was a great experience for me. Helped me to develop my teaching skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...