Monday, January 21, 2019

REFLECTION ON DAY 33

Day 33(21/01/2019)



Reached the school on time. Went for morning duty.Started the day with prayer. HM gave us instructions to be followed. Collected the list of substitution classes and distributed it among my group. I had class on second period.

It was my last lesson plan class . Introduced the topic multiplication of negative numbers. It was derived from a speed math problem. Presented activity chart which easily helped students to generalize the result. Students asked doubts and cleared them. Given group activity. I'm fully satisfied with the class and discipline  management.




No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...