Friday, January 18, 2019

REFLECTION ON DAY 31

Day 31(18/01/2019)


Reached the school on time. Went for morning duty.Started the day with prayer. HM gave us instructions to be followed. Collected the list of substitution classes and distributed it among my group. I had class on second period.


Today's topic was application of negative numbers.  First asked students to say what they knows. The final position of a journey after two trips explained using number line. Activity chart used to solve more problems and generalize result.

Remaining periods , we got substitutions. My concern teacher asked me to take classes on 8A nd 8D, and I did it . Taught the section Isosceles trapezium and trapezium.



No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...