Monday, January 7, 2019

REFLECTION ON DAY 25

Day 25(07/01/2019)


Started the day with prayer. HM gave us instructions to be followed. Collected the list of substitution classes and distributed it among my group.

I had class on second period and i got prepared for it. the lesson Trapezium taught. Three different problems solved today. Two of them were very easy while last one is a little bit hard to understand. The two easy problems were explained by students and I gave them hints to link the steps. The problem on finding area of given hexagon , I explained it for them with the help of figure. Some doubts asked and cleared all of them. 

On fourth period Jose sir came for our physical education class. I was prepared with the lesson on TADASANA , the mountain pose. I took the class. Explained the importance of Yoga and  the pose taught step by step using the commands.

Afternoon we got discipline duties and substitutions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...