Saturday, January 5, 2019

REFLECTION ON DAY 24

Day 24 (05/01/2019)



Started the day with prayer. HM gave us instructions to be followed. Collected the list of substitution classes and distributed it among my group.

I had class on 7th period. So, my morning session was completed with substitution.Afternoon I got a free period on 8C and so I started the topic Trapezium.

Area of trapezium derived using a model. Divided into groups and  activity given to check previous knowledge. Used activity charts to solve more problems. Students were very active to solve them. Also continued the topic in 7th period too with more examples. I'm fully satisfied with the class. Completed the lesson. Cleared the doubts. Class management was good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...