Wednesday, January 16, 2019

REFLECTION ON DAY 29

Day (16/01/2019)


Reached the school on time. Went for morning duty.Started the day with prayer. HM gave us instructions to be followed and informed that there will be PTA meting on the  next day. 17th January. Collected the list of substitution classes and distributed it among my group. I had class on seventh period. So I got substitutions on forenoon.

On 7th period I went to 8C. Divided into groups and given group activity. Today the lesson was based on CONSTRUCTIVIST MODEL OF TEACHING. Taught a speed math problem. Each step explained with student participation. Class management was good and ensured student participation. Lesson could complete as I planned.

I got 8th period too. So I took one more lesson. As the students knew the addition and subtraction of positive and negative numbers ,the lesson completed easily. Match the following cart was very effective to increase speed of calculation.  I'm fully satisfied with the class.



No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE WORK

INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our FOURTH SEMESTER INTERNSHIP PHASE II , we have to prepare two innovative  models . Here I'm presenti...